Although our activity is mainly developed in The Netherlands, we have supported many Dutch based companies in their international expansion and development projects.
Our Global Focal Point project management model is pragmatic, focused on cost-efficiency, economies of scale, lower allocation of client’s internal resources and tailor-made process streamlining by:
- Anticipating client needs in targeted markets
- Effective resources allotment from headquarters and subsidiaires
- Centralised administrative and invoicing processes
- Feedback and Assessment standardisation across geographies
- Seamless integration of terms and conditions globally
- International high-quality caliber
- One-point communication client-consultant regardless the geographies of the assignment.